I always heard good things about this place but I never tried it. Isn't by the Health Sciences Center? There's quite a few good places downtown that service the lunch crowds. I remember this dinky Thai food place that was pretty tasty.
I've never been to the Lunch Box, but I know that Brad from the KATT eats there once a week and he talks about it on the radio all the time. I work downtown. Gotta check that out. :0)
+ i live in OKC
+ i'm always looking for a new goal
+ i think too much
+ i have way too many interests
+ i eat too much
+ i want to be an artist and an athlete
+ i have a dog named blu
+ i love willie nelson
+ i love npr podcasts
+ i am a nerd
4 comments:
I always heard good things about this place but I never tried it. Isn't by the Health Sciences Center? There's quite a few good places downtown that service the lunch crowds. I remember this dinky Thai food place that was pretty tasty.
mmmmmmm mashed potatoes
It's actually downtown, across the street from Stage Center. It is really tasty, good ole' home cooked comfort food.
My friend Amy thinks the green beans were soaked in butter!
I've never been to the Lunch Box, but I know that Brad from the KATT eats there once a week and he talks about it on the radio all the time. I work downtown. Gotta check that out. :0)
~Les
Post a Comment