Friday, June 23, 2006

WOO HOO! It's Friday!

I am always amazed at my odd mixture of music.

It’s Alright – The Redwalls
Total Eclipse of the Heart – Bonnie Tyler
We’ll Be Here – Goo Goo Dolls
Cheating on You – Franz Ferdinand
De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da – The Police
Don’t Stop ‘til You Get Enough – Michael Jackson
So Long Frank Lloyd Wright – Simon and Garfunkel
English Tea – Paul McCartney
Just Try – Starflyer 59
Golden Rule - Embodyment

3 comments:

a183 said...

You have Total eclipse of the heart by bonnie tyler. I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.

a183 said...

okay that was harsh. It's one of those songs that reaches through my skin and drills into a nerve. It did it the first time it was released for us older peoples, and the second time it came back from the dead as well. I wished her death many more times.

pondering_c said...

a - you seem so laid back and then boom out of nowhere comes intense hatred.

i can get rid of bonnie if it will make you feel better. i'm willing to do that.