Friday, June 16, 2006

Some Friday randomness for you...

Pusherman – Fono
Anna Begins – Counting Crows
Ruby Blue – Roisin Murphy
All Along the Watchtower – U2
Neon Wilderness – The Verve
Only Got One – Frou Frou
You’re Wonderful – Bon Voyage
Burnin’ For You – Blue Oyster Cult
Black Balloon – Goo Goo Dolls
Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves

2 comments:

a183 said...

I know one of these! Yes!~ I do!! And I know a few of the bands! I bought the Taylor Hicks old cd and well, it may sound lame, but he's actually good - not his new single american idol release but his own songs from pre-idol days. His influences are otis redding and sam cooke. It reminded me of who I like. Otis is a favorite. I downloaded nina simone's best last week. I like music where you can hear the singer's heart break while they sing. I guess I'm a big blues fan. I have a renewed interest in music lately. hooray for the muses.
Should I have put all this on my own blog??????

pondering_c said...

taylor hicks, huh? knowing your music taste that sort of makes sense.

and you could have ranted on your own blog but i'm glad you stopped in for a bit.