Yep. That's me. For some reason in about five minutes this morning I went from a decent mood to seriously cranky. A little hormone action, maybe some stress and possibly spending all day (plus the next 3 days) in my cube minus any of my fun co-workers. Sigh. Now I am eating Sonic.
I had a good weekend. Friday, E and I went out. We ate at a new hamburger place in Edmond called Wiggies Burger Shack. They had some write-ups in the Gazette. Wiggies was ok but not worth the cost and drive to Edmond. Too bad...I doubt Wiggies will be around long. Then we went and saw Cars. A cute little movie except I kept staring at the car's mouths moving. It sort of creeped me out. And the movie was an interesting, somewhat bold commentary on the death of small towns.
Saturday, I had lunch with my sister. That evening I went to my co-worker/friend Amy's wedding. A big congratulations to Amy and Cory. It was a good time and I would give it 5 stars. The ceremony was short and sweet (literally like 7.5 minutes long). Limited amounts of sappy hokey music. The food was tasty. And most importantly the pieces of wedding cake were huge. None of those wee, little don't serve too much, too soon pieces. The only negative was the flaky DJ that didn't show up. Once I get the lowdown and his name - I will spread bad things about him in blog world!
Today after work I'm going to sign-up for my swim class and I'm super excited. Maybe swimming will get me out of this exercise slump I'm in. We will see.
A little commercial to pass some time.
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment