R.I.P., "Frasier" Eddie
By Sarah Hall
55 minutes ago
It may have been a dog's life, but Moose, the Jack Russell terrier of Frasier fame, wasn't one to complain.
Kelsey Grammer's canine sidekick, known as Eddie on the long-running show, died Thursday at the ripe old age of 16 and a half, his trainer, Mathilde Halberg told People magazine. more
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Eddie, I thought the same thing. Minus the part about being relieved or caring if she decided to have you knocked off.
Sad to hear about the pup. As you know, I have a soft spot for Jack Russells. Sixteen is a good long life though. I hope Ally lives that long. I need to start taking her on auditions. What am I thinking?
Hooray your husband is alive! I know so for sure b/c he just left our house. Sorry to hear the relentless little dog finally ran out of life.
Eddie (Moose) isn't dead...
I saw him with Elvis and Tupac.
Post a Comment