Thursday, July 20, 2006

my life in song...

here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Christie, I am glad you asked, we did go to the World Series of Poker Convention at the Rio during our recent Vegas vacation. It was actually the highlight of Deanne's trip. She has really gotten into this Texas Hold'em phenomenon. This was not the "Main Event," but we still saw some poker celebrities like Mike Matisou and "Jesus" Chris Ferguson. I watched the first few hands of a couple of the tables at the several thousand player tournament, and sure enough w/in minutes the annoucer informed the crowd of the first player eliminated - oh the shame!!!

Well, I grew up w/ my parents taking me to Vegas, so I do not inherently perceive gambling as a sin - sorry for the disclamer, I do not want to offend any of you Bible Belter's. Yes, I gambled, I played some Texas Hold'em and I have never suffered so many bad beats. If you didn't have a set or a flush, you weren't going to be dragging any pots.

Anyway, my PC at work with its firewall, won't let me listen to your song, so I will check it out on my Mac when I get home. Peace,

Kyle.

pondering_c said...

sounds like a great trip, kyle. i love vegas. it's like a really bright pretend world. and i really enjoy nickel poker.

Anonymous said...

NOW HEAR THIS...THE BLOG LABELED "KYLE" AS SEEN ON BRENT'S BLOG IS NOT THE BLOG OF KYLE SMART. I am a victim of identity theft. And will pursue my assailant to the full extent of the law, or by vigilante justice (Brent)!!!
Kyle

pondering_c said...

you crazy boys.