I liked the girl who didn't know the words but was singing anyway.
John, but John and Paul together is even better. Neither of their solo careers was as good as the Beatles though I'm more partial to John's. He was just a little too whipped.
I thought the state would be nice and give you a long weekend. What are you guys doing for the fourth?
+ i live in OKC
+ i'm always looking for a new goal
+ i think too much
+ i have way too many interests
+ i eat too much
+ i want to be an artist and an athlete
+ i have a dog named blu
+ i love willie nelson
+ i love npr podcasts
+ i am a nerd
1 comment:
I liked the girl who didn't know the words but was singing anyway.
John, but John and Paul together is even better. Neither of their solo careers was as good as the Beatles though I'm more partial to John's. He was just a little too whipped.
I thought the state would be nice and give you a long weekend. What are you guys doing for the fourth?
Post a Comment