This morning I had a huge fight between the good Christie and the bad Christie about picking something up on the way to work. I really wanted a snazzy coffee drink but I was able to convince myself that I couldn’t afford the points or the cash. And then there is the baby shower this afternoon. I have to budget for cake points because let’s be honest – I’m going to eat some cake.
E is off traveling this week so I slept about 5 hours last night. Eeeek. It’s a little disheartening to realize that I will never settle into this E is here/E is gone routine. Ultimately I’m beginning to understand that things will always be a little chaotic for us – I think it’s in our personalities and I go back and forth whether I think it’s a good thing.
And to you renewed point counters – one day at a time.

1 comment:
I don't think I'll ever settle with the idea of R being gone then here and so forth either. Basically, it sucks, I'll never accept it as normal or okay, and I try not to be resentful. The end.
Post a Comment