Wednesday, July 05, 2006

how many points is that?









Where:
p = Points
c = Calories
f = Fat Grams
r = Dietary fiber Grams


I never thought of it as a formula. It's just like Algebra.

Yeah, I’m officially back on the point counting wagon. I stepped on the scale last night and it was bad, granted I had eaten a lot yesterday and was wearing clothes and it was night but it was bad. The number it showed was a number I haven’t seen in a really long time. It crossed over into another zone. So yeah, I’m back and have got to find some control.

I did an official weigh in and I’m tracking my points like a hound dog tracks a crazed criminal. What an analogy, huh? Sadly, I only have 6 points remaining of my daily 20. But I did spend about 10 on Pei Wei so I don’t feel too bad or disappointed.

It worked once…surely it can work again.

My holiday was nice. Oddly enough though I spent most of my time in small towns and I don’t really like small towns. Maybe I will fill you in on the Piedmont parade later. And I’ve also decided I need some family decompression time – between Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, the Memorial Day trip to Corpus Christi and the past weekend – I need a seriously long break of freedom from people who share my genes.

1 comment:

a183 said...

You are quite inspiring - maybe I'll start points tomorrow. Right now I've been stumped on making brownies b/c we're out of eggs, so I'm having a wine cooler instead. I think tomorrow I'll start points and obsess about that for awhile. It's always something. Thurs or Sat. sounds good.