Wednesday, July 12, 2006

a question for wednesday...

an important discussion that took place at my recent professional conference...

crunchy cheetos or cheese puffs (also known as cheesy poofs)?

this random conversation led to a little googling and i've learned this little tidbit of pop culture.

Cheesy Poofs are a snack similar to Cheetos in the animated series South Park. The name is a play on "cheese puffs" (a real snack) and "poof". The theme song for them is:

I love Cheesy Poofs
You love Cheesy Poofs
If we didn't eat Cheesy Poofs
We'd be lame!

Cartman has a great love for Cheesy Poofs. Cartman can frequently be heard saying "Yeah I want Cheesy Poofs" in the first season. In one episode, Cartman became the spokesperson for Cheesy Poofs after successfully singing the theme song.

i'm a puffy girl.

5 comments:

ROBBIE THE ROBOT said...

I like them both. As long as I get that cheesy goodness I don't care.

Wis said...

Crunchy's ok, but puffs are better. Is 8am too early to eat them?

pondering_c said...

any time is a good time for cheese puffs...

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm the odd man out (surprise). I'd much rather have the crunchy ones. The only puffs that I like are the cheese balls, which you can toss in your mouth without having to bite in half or wedge in there.

pondering_c said...

weirdo.