What no freaky picture to lure people in to read the article? The doctor, poltics and ethics behind these displays as talked about in the sub-article is really interesting. If given the opportunity, I personally don't think I could go. As intriguing and potentially eduacational as it may be, it seems a disrespectful to fashion human corpses in this way. I think the majority of people would want to see it for the commodity anyway. Circus sideshow.
+ i live in OKC
+ i'm always looking for a new goal
+ i think too much
+ i have way too many interests
+ i eat too much
+ i want to be an artist and an athlete
+ i have a dog named blu
+ i love willie nelson
+ i love npr podcasts
+ i am a nerd
3 comments:
What no freaky picture to lure people in to read the article?
The doctor, poltics and ethics behind these displays as talked about in the sub-article is really interesting. If given the opportunity, I personally don't think I could go. As intriguing and potentially eduacational as it may be, it seems a disrespectful to fashion human corpses in this way. I think the majority of people would want to see it for the commodity anyway. Circus sideshow.
I heard this - npr? I think it's cool. I think it's good to see an actual body. Yes it's sensational but it's educational.
i couldn't handle a picture. the whole concept bothers me. i actually had to turn the radio when i was listening to the story.
Post a Comment