Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Everybody Down

This morning I scheduled an appointment with a counselor. Granted it is someone with the employee assistance program but I think it is a move in the right direction. And honestly, I’m freaked out about it. Because I know that it will force me to accept that I don’t have control over my emotional baggage – which for the most part I’ve been able to do. But I have lost the skill – I am completely ruled by emotional baggage and it’s becoming a problem in many areas of my life. And it’s going to suck dealing with 31 years of crap.

Thanks dysfunctional family. It’s been great having you around but I’m tired.

Today I bought my art supplies for class. It’s funny because I have no idea about any of it. Pencils and their leads and erasers and various types of media but I suppose that is why I’m taking a class. It will be a good time.

I stumbled across this article today titled “Don't Marry Career Women” and well…it was interesting and annoying.

No comments: