Since I will be out for Top Ten Friday – I’m listing my songs today. I’m afraid I’m going to really miss my friend the blog…
Renegades of Funk – Rage Against the Machine
White Flag – Embodyment
Voices Carry – ‘Til Tuesday
Helter Skelter – U2
She Don’t Want Nobody Near – Counting Crows
You’re the One That I Want – Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta (I had no IDEA this was on Nola)
Bittersweet Symphony – The Verve
The Day the Colors Died – Bloomsday
Broadway – Goo Goo Dolls
The Glory of War – The Redwalls
Ghostbusters 3?
Last night I realized another item that was stolen in my purse. Abreva – the wonder cold sore medicine that costs $15 a tube. Yep, imagine this, it’s 10:30pm and you feel a tingling on your upper lip. Could it be cold sore, surely not but with further inspection you realize it is. Suck. That’s what you get for stressing about stupid things. You go to look for your Abreva and you realize that too was in your bag with Charlie the iPod….noooo those stupid thieving punks. (I wish cold sores upon them.) You know that if you don’t treat it quickly and before you sleep the cold sore will likely be the size of a ping pong ball in the morning. So what’s a girl to do...force the husband to go to Albertsons with you to buy the overpriced cold sore medicine that likely cost $.53 cents to produce. Errrrr….
I’m cutting myself off. I seriously have work to do.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've had a panic search for Abreva before but it wasn't theives that had it. bummer. Sorry my blog is lame. I have that yoga video you got.
hope your trip goes well.
Post a Comment