I have three new blogs to add to my "blogs to visit daily" roster...everyone is jumping on board the blog boat and I'm so excited.
http://word-of-wis.blogspot.com/ - my lovely LA friend Melissa
http://robbietherobot.wordpress.com - Robbie in KC
http://catie-jo.blogspot.com - Catie in KC
Robbie and Catie are what I called second-friends a couple of weeks ago. You know friends of friends. But I think we just might have crossed into first-friends list. That friends of friends to friends transition is a little weird. But anyway, they're blogging and now I can keep up with more of my peeps. I just typed the word peeps...
I feel the need to blog more this week but for some reason I'm feeling sort of anti-social and have been avoiding the blog. Which is odd because really blogging is about as far from being social as you can be - it's just me on a keyboard. But yet I'm always aware that someone is going to read it so I wonder does that make it a social activity. Hmmm.
I heard this story on NPR last night and I thought it was interesting.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for considering us worthy of "daily visits" and "transitioning friends!"
Transition is just a nice word for change...and no one really likes change....but it doesn't have to be all that painful, right? I mean we DO live in a different state!
Thanks for the warm welcome to Bloggersville.
Post a Comment