Thursday, May 11, 2006

friday...my friend

Well today, I am frustrated. Frustrated by so many things really but I’m low on personal blogging energy so I’m opting for some random tidbits.

Hello Big Brother!
WASHINGTON - Congressional Republicans and Democrats demanded answers from the Bush administration Thursday about a government spy agency secretly collecting records of ordinary Americans' phone calls to build a database of every call made within the country. More

Very interesting.
HONOLULU - Twelve species of rare flies known for their elaborate courtship displays and found only in the Hawaiian Islands are now protected under the Endangered Species Act. More

Britney Spears is proof to me that you can’t hide the white trash in anyone – despite having stylists, personal trainers, makeup artists and really good abs. Yes, I know I have hidden and it will come out at some point.

American Idol, whoa. I have cut-back on my Idol time lately but still…what are Americans thinking? But then again we do have W in charge. Fool me once, fool me twice…whatever George.



Coming soon: President Bush III?
The second -- and current -- President Bush suggested yesterday that his younger brother, Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, would make a "great president." More

That turned political quick. Not sure where that came from.

Later tater...mmm...tater tots...good.


UPDATE: Just a note about tidbit #1. I heard three people expressing extreme disappointment in the American Idol decision last night but not one person expressing concern about the U.S. government tracking our personal phone calls. This is very interesting to me...

No comments: