Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday's Random 10...

So I’ve noticed in blogging world that people will list their Friday Random 10.

They shuffle their music player of choice and list the first 10 songs that play. So I’m slightly embarrassed by my list today – so much pop – but I’m going to trust that you will still love me despite my love for pop princess Kelly.

1. Spinning – Radial Angel
2. Children of the Revolution – T Rex (a really cool 70’s band from the UK)
3. A Lifetime – Better than Ezra
4. You Rock my World – Michael Jackson
5. It’s my Fault – Dryve
6. Sister, Mother – Sixpence None the Richer
7. Crazy – Alanis Morissette
8. You Found Me – Kelly Clarkson
9. Not Enough – Our Lady Peace
10. Lonely People – Augustana

Seriously, I am doing way too much blogging this week.

2 comments:

a183 said...

You are becoming quite the blogger! I'm the worst kind of music fan; I don't ever remember the band or the song names, just know it when I hear it (sorry to Eddie and all other musicians for this.)

pondering_c said...

i'm pretty good at naming artists but titles not so much. luckily, in this case i was able to look at my ipod and jot down the artist name and title...i think that might be cheating.