Friday, May 19, 2006

TGIF Top Ten


*Duran Duran's Arena album was the first tape I ever owned. If I remember correctly, I received Thriller for a birthday present in the 4th grade but I had it on record so I exchanged it for Arena. I had some older neighbors (Stephanie and Theresa) who were in the 6th & 7th grade and they loved Duran Duran. I have memories of roller skating and lipsynching to this album...oh the memories. It wasn't until today that I realized that Arena was a tour video with an album.


Sorry – Our Lady Peace
Fade Together – Franz Ferdinand
Hungry Like the Wolf – Duran Duran*
Get Me Outta Here – Jet
Extra Pale – Goo Goo Dolls
Under My Skin – Fono
Bom Bom Bom – Living Things
Flood – Jars of Clay
One of These Things First – Nick Drake
So Messed Up – Radial Angel

Last week my mix was pretty varied - not so much this week.

Happy Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thriller was my first album.

PYT....one of my faves.

a183 said...

How did I miss the blog about Duran Duran? I was a big fan but I was in high school by then I think. My first album was a 45 (really dated myself) of Tragedy by the BeeGees (really really dated myself.) I loved it.