Saturday, May 13, 2006

saturday...

what a good day.

just hanging out this morning. it's past noon, i'm still in my pjs and no major plans for the day. ahhhh... maybe a walk, some lunch and a movie tonight with my birthday gift certificate.

and thank goodness i have this day. because i need lots of mental rest before taking part in the mother's day celebration tomorrow.

Over the years, I have had people tell me that I look like Diane Keaton. I don't really see it and E says it's our big cheeks. Who knows. But honestly, I'm fascinated by her and her dress. I'm not really one to wear hats, gloves, ties or turtlenecks but I admire her for looking the way she wants. She has her own personal style, I find it refreshing. Anway, I saw this and I did a little "you go girl" for her.

Diane Keaton has a new role. The Oscar-winning actress, who is 60, will star as a spokesperson for L'Oreal Paris and its brands.
She will appear in print and TV ads beginning in late summer in the U.S.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For movies I recommend:
Akeelah and the Bee
Art School Confidential
United 93

Though I haven't seen any of them, they look good.

For mother's day I recommend (if you were passive aggressive):
make a dessert from tofu
buy a cactus
get a book about muscle cars
have E paint a picture

Just a few suggestions, you get the idea.

mel

a183 said...

Sounds like you had a good Saturday. Sorry I cancelled our walk - did you go anyways? I had a day full of family craziness. hoorah. now onto mother's day. good luck with yours.

Anonymous said...

I always thought you were more attractive than Diane Keaton. Still do, and like it or not, you do tend to throw a few "that-is-so-christie" items into your outfits. :)