but i just don't want to type it. the last few days have been a bit crazy and i think i have tons of blogging material but i just don't have any interest in doing it. have i already overcome my addiction? all it took was a few days away and a little bit of drama. surely not...
anyway, i'm tired and feeling a little under the weather. maybe tomorrow will be a better blogging day.
i did get back on the exercise wagon not to mention i actually counted points today. i stumbled to stay on today but i did climb on the wagon. i intended to do 40 minutes of running and walking and ended up only doing 30 minutes of walking. i was exhausted for some reason and just couldn't do anymore. again...maybe tomorrow will be better.
my grandpa is doing well. he had a quadruple bypass surgery and everything seems to going fantastic.
Monday, January 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I"m feeling a bit ill, too. Glad to hear your grandpa is well!!
Take it easy and get well. I've talked to several people in the last two days who don't feel so hot.
Schedule coming today I think. This week's big run: 5 miles!!
Waste Everything But Time!!
a
crap. i've yet to do 4 miles!
well then make your long run 4 this week! Hey are we running together Saturday?? I am leaving but not until after I do THE RUN.
Post a Comment