Thursday, January 19, 2006

why do i do the things i do?

today i ate a lot. three good, non weight watcher meals and i wasn't even in a funk. some sort of funk is what generally throws me into a bad eating day. i had lunch and dinner plans and i just ate with out much regard to what it was. plus, i happened to throw in a not so good breakfast. i had been good the last few days too...i just can't seem to get it right. i'm glad you've stayed around captain, frenchie and hamburglar.

and to top her off...i skipped the gym. loser.

but on a positive note. eddie is on his way home. my grandpa is doing well. my day at work was pretty good. i have 100 days until the marathon. angelina's kids can use brad's name.

things are good. its sad but i have to remind myself.


waddle. waddle.

2 comments:

a183 said...

100 days!? Oh no! Where did the time go???? Wow. I'm actually slightly panicked and reenergized by this news. I've been SO busy getting ready for the trip between work and pakcing. ANd sick. And not working out. I'm glad to hear E is on his way home. hoorah. I like the penguin. He's cute.
have a great friday.

pondering_c said...

yes, please jump on the WW wagon...everyone's doing it. here's a point, there's a point.