i have finally gotten around to doing another of my long runs. i've missed the last two weekends. it was a decent workout. and i'm glad it's out of the way. i'm ready for A to be home so we can get on a schedule. having a partner is very helpful. and keeps me from flaking out.
so people have been asking me about my five lbs that i named. you might remember them frenchie, hamburglar, captain, doctor and sweetness. and to answer their questions no i haven't lost them. i think that my naming them had more of an impression on my faithful readers than it did on me. i've also been asked if they are numbered in their weight loss preference and honestly i hadn't thought about it. but i've decided that i will rank them in importance. first is hamburglar then as follows - frenchie, doctor, sweetness and captain. i choose hamburglar first because really fast food or food of the hamburger type is really a huge downfall. when i was serious about WW i never ate food like that and now theoretically i should be able to eat it occassionally but my occassionally often turns into frequently. so it's something i need to work on.
thankfully payday is coming soon (i just survived my first month on the only one check a month pay plan) and i'm planning to sign-up for the half-marathon next week. i've got to get it in stone.
i found out yesterday that between my three fellow female co-workers they have lost 25lbs since christmas. holy moly. that's a small child. i'm very proud of them!
Saturday, January 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yippee! i'm so glad you're home. that's very selfish of course since you were on vacation but still. i'm glad you're back. let's walk soon. i'm all about an evening walk in your neighborhood.
I'M ALIVE! And I'm back from a week long vacation from everything. I have to actually work today again though so it's awful. I think I gained back 6lbs. That's my guess but I think it's right.
Congrats on 4 miles. I didn't do much but did manage to get in one 5-mile run while I was on the ship. Running on a ship is odd. It moves.
a
ooh, 25 lbs. that's the size of colin. They won't make me give back my 10% keychain this week will they? ha ha.
Post a Comment