#982
Smokers who litter. Why can’t they throw their cigarette butts away? Why do they insist on throwing them in the street, on the sidewalk, and on grass? Today I’m sitting at a light and I see a woman in a lovely BMW SUV coolly smoking her cigarette. I’m ok with that really because we each choose our own poison - hers is smoking, mine is fried foods. But she proceeds to throw her cigarette butt on the road and that’s not ok for numerous reasons. One, its trash. Two, we currently have a burn ban in effect. Thousands of acres and homes have burned and this woo-ha in a over priced SUV threw her cigarette out the window. Errr.
A little fact for you annoying, inconsiderate smoking litterbugs - worldwide, smokers toss at least 4.5 trillion cigarette butts each year. There is a special place for you.
#983
Being stuck in a rut between sizes. I am a size 9 in a misses even-sized world. Double errr.
I’m sitting on the edge of serious crankiness.
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment