yesterday - no exercise
today - nice brisk walk with my friend rachel (30 - 45 minutes)

my partner in crime (or at least for my half-marathon training) anne is currently on vacation. a crusie. i am here trying to convince myself that continuing in my training is a good thing and i envision her at the midnight mexican buffet, drinking something fruity and planning her lazy day on deck. actually i just had a vision of her on the love boat hanging out with captain stubing and doc. it made me laugh. i loved that show.

3 comments:
I felt like I was in a bubble without internet or email. It's great to come back and have your blog to catch me up on your thoughts for the week. There was actually a midnight chocolate buffet, which was great but I had two desserts that night at dinner, plus a bunch of rolls and of course dinner. Don't worry though, we're about to get very gung-ho about this plan. I am sure of it. Although I will miss the giant food fest at every meal. You know I don't think I like donuts, didn't have one all week, but had danishes. and lots of torte. oooh, torte.
by the way, the love boat pictures are great, I kept singing that song all week.
a midnight chocolate buffett...as i imagine it...that's pretty close to heaven.
yeah, i probably would pass up donuts for danishes, tortes and chocolate buffets...gotta stop thinking about this...i'm getting hungry.
Post a Comment