Tuesday, January 24, 2006

evil donut...


leave me alone.

today on the way to work i had a 10 minute conversation with myself about stopping and getting a donut (or two) to eat. i was having a rough morning and everyone knows that a donut can make the day so much brighter. luckily, i overcame the pressure and had oatmeal instead. but it really made me ask "why are you still having these crazy internal food dilemmas?" at some point shouldn't i overcome my old habits or am i going to fight them my whole life. fighting fried foods forever seems like a very daunting task.

3 comments:

pondering_c said...

that's just rude.

a183 said...

I think this donut picture is my favorite on your blog. Donuts are evil. I had two desserts at every meal this week. yipes. I'm going to go into withdrawal today. eep. ON the bright side, I"ve achieved my quota for desserts for the year. Is it deserts or desserts? I can't remember that one ever.

pondering_c said...

double s. in the fifth grade melody cooper pointed out with dessert you always want more...or at least two. as in two s' (is that right, how do you pluralize s). and to this day that's how i remember. kind of like the principal at school is your pal.