Two days in a row that I have worked out. These days that is a serious accomplishment. 40 minutes in 2 min run/2 min walk intervals. Not exactly athlete-esque but it's something. I must say my new little nano is coming in quite handy - tonight I am working on a running playlist. I've yet to name my nano but it's cute and I think it's a boy.
My lovely new friend/co-worker Amber sent me this word and definition.
gastronome \GAS-truh-nohm\, noun:A connoisseur of good food and drink.
I thought it was appropriate for me and funny that she knows me well enough already to be familiar with my love of food. Really though it isn't a very good word - it reminds me of a little gnome in the forest with gas.
Tomorrow cross training is on the schedule. I'm thinking half the time on the eliptical du-dad and the other half on the bike. Ohhh what fun. When running today I did notice the buttocks was jiggling significantly - maybe I should just focus on that for motivation.
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jiggling has never been a good motivator for me. Motivated today because I'm wearing sports gear. I ended up with a spoon and a jar of nutella yesterday... have you tried nutella? As a gastronome, it's your duty to try it. (5 pts. per serving of 2 T.)
Post a Comment