Thursday, February 09, 2006

one of those weeks...

I can’t get out of bed on time.
I can’t get to work on time.
None of my clothes fit me right.
My stomach seems like an abyss. I’m never full or satisfied.
Working out seems like a horrible use of my time, especially the cross-training part.
My list of things to do – I’ve just ignored.
Payday is 19 days away.
My boss is talking to me a lot.
It’s very cold.


But on a positive note…
Mariah didn’t take home many Grammy’s – and Kelly did.
Speaking of Kelly – I want to be her friend.
I’m considering rum in Fresca for an afternoon pick me up.
I’ve made it to the gym once.
I get to eat Thai food and chocolate tonight.
The week is ending soon.

2 comments:

a183 said...

well this is all very interesting. I don't know what to comment on first. I understand how you feel though, and it's supposed to get colder (boo). Thai food and chocolate?? yay! One more day. Are we doing the BIG RUN Saturday together? Six miles? yipes. I haven't worked out all week. I'm serious again today though.

pondering_c said...

yeah, i'm ready for saturday. i'm not ready for the cold though. but i guess it's good for me.

yeah, my post here was just weird. i'm feeling very disheartened today. i will try to do better.