i feel like a big loser today. a and i intended to do 7 miles ... i flaked at 5. and only ran about a mile and a half of it. i continue to struggle with this cold that refuses to release its snotty claws. it was cold...i swear colder than the day of theft. i haven't been training. in addition to my loser-ness i ate so much crap today...movie popcorn, two sodas, mexican food, and a fully fattened frou frou coffee. suck.
and my printer just ran out of color ink...ahhhhh....
from what i hear (since mardi gras is in the news) the start of lent is coming soon. i'm starting to ponder if i should or want to participate. maybe i could give up not going to church. or soda. or dessert. or maybe even my bad attitude.
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I"m not sure you can give up a bad attitude for lent, but if you want to try, go ahead. And I think we did gret today. It's something, and I think with the illness, you did well. I was happy just to finally be out again. hooray. I ate worse than you today if that's any consolation.
Hope you feel better tomorrow. I'm going to try to get out again tomorrow for a good run.
so do you know what you are givinhg up for lent?
Post a Comment