i'm considering A's approach to starting the day. a little kahlua in the coffee...now that can't be a bad thing. but i'm thinking i can't put it in my travel mug because of that open container law. hmmm. maybe i could keep it at work in a secret bottle or flask shaped like a stapler. now that's a plan for getting through the day. the government job has pushed me to consider drinking at my desk. again i ask what have i done? at least tomorrow is friday...40 minutes of walking today. it was ok. i'm looking forward to the long run on saturday. no, seriously i really am. 86 days.

2 comments:
I was actually thinking of blogging again today about my kahlua habit. It is no longer a liqueur but a coffee additive. ooh, that's bad. It's in moderation though, and eventually the bottle will run out. It's too expensive to keep a good stock. Although we also have a bottle of Tortuga coffee liqueur in there, which is basically the same thing. Anyhow, I do not endorse drinking and driving,but I do have to say that the 2 TBS. in a travel mug probably wouldn't make you wrap the car around a pole and also, you probably wouldn't get a breathalizer on the way to work if you did in fact get stopped.
I know I sound like an alcoholic but I'm really not. I have to go get more coffee now (wink wink)
a
thanks. i just laughed out loud.
Post a Comment