Tuesday, October 24, 2006

blahbity, blahbity, blah.

Today I am dragging. I feel groggy and I’m pretty sure that the sparks that make my brain work properly aren’t sparking fully. Blah.

I’ve decided that I’m moving my weigh-in day to Wednesday. I generally eat worse and drink less water on the weekend so it takes until Wednesday for my body to even back out. So I will report my findings tomorrow.

In the meantime, I think the bug is trying to fly away. It has become more difficult the last week or so to focus on eating properly. So I’m trying to focus on trapping the bug a bit longer. I have some jeans to fit into and the holidays and my vacation on quickly approaching.

Last night we drew an egg in my drawing class – my egg was ok. It’s funny because my class has turned more into a practicing session than a class where I am taught technique. I find it frustrating that I’m forced to feel my way through this. Granted, I know that a lot of the skill is developed by practicing but I think he could offer us more.

My weekend was nice. E and I went to The Girlie Show on Friday night. Saturday I went back and worked a couple more hours and did a little shopping. I purchased a couple of prints and a small drawing. I hoped to upload some photos but my computer is also being groggy.

Good times.

No comments: