so shortly after my last post, the stomach bug from hell attacked me. i won't got into details but there were various episodes/fights with the bug until mid-morning today. and i still feel like crap. my diet today has consisted of sprite, water, jello, chicken noodle soup and crackers. and i only ate those because i felt my body was going to start rebelling. i've finally reached the point of ingesting enough fluids that i need pee again.
geez. stomach bugs are bad.
and i couldn't go to my photoshop class tonight. stink...i missed the lesson on layers.
but on a happy note. this is my 100th post. i wish i had a prize or a dancing monkey for you but i have nothing. just my whining.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, hope you're feeling better.
BTW...what's the new photo? It looks like you took a picture while you were driving, but I can't tell what it is.
wow 100 posts. And I hadnt' checked your blog for a day which means I've been REALLY busy. weird. Glad you are feeling better.
Post a Comment