Tuesday, March 14, 2006

toe pick...

i stumbled across this today and it just made me snicker...again with the i am dated speech.

i've fallen off the wagon, it seems as if i fall off every wagon i get on actually. i haven't exercised in two days...eeeek. it's funny how if i slack a bit, i can turn it into me being a complete failure. when in all honesty, all will be ok and i can go to the gym tomorrow. seriously...i exhaust myself sometimes.

this is my new reconfigured cube. ooooh ahhh...and yes that is a window next to my door/opening. there is no privacy...why even put that 3/4 wall up. cube world is odd to me. no natural sunlight but i do have flourescent lights. i am accepting ideas for covering the window. something creative and not too curtainy.

2 comments:

a183 said...

You actually have a window in your cube? Like is that supposed to be some sort of feng shui thing? Or is someone laughing at the irony about this, and sold the idea to your pointy haired boss? Seriously, that's ridiculous. I think you should shroud the area with plastic tree and a monkey. Maybe those blow up palm trees. Let me think up something more ludicrous than a window and I'll get back to you.
ON another note, we are once again in some sort of psychic syncronicity. I am in a horrible rut considering we ran sunday. I've given up, and yes, maybe tomorrow I'll get back on, but the last two days I truly couldn't have cared less or done worse.... even bought nutella yesterday. woe.

pondering_c said...

NOOOOOOO! not nutella!

yes, it's a window. it's as if they think they are fooling us with a false sense of privacy - it's really a wall but no it's really a window that everyone can see through. cubicles suck. and blow up palm trees would be fun.