i've realized over the last year or so that i have bad decorating taste. i don't like floral, i don't like classic and would rather shoot myself than have a maroon room. but i have realized that i really like stuff that makes me happy and often times those things are just obnoxious. they often remind me of my childhood, or fun memories.
so i'm going to share my newest purchase. i don't think everyone's grandma had one of these but a lot did. i love old glass chickens - i'm guessing they are candy dishes. they just remind me of my grandma and my crazy aunts. so when i stumbled across this updated bunny version - I couldn't help myself. It will take me through the easter season.

happy friday friends.

2 comments:
My grandmother had several chickens...now I have one. She gave each of us grandkids one of hers. LOL I love it - it holds a jewelry I think.
Oh, the beloved chicken. My grandmother also had one and she faithfully kept that rock hard candy in it that comes out at Christmas. The chicken makes me happy too, thanks for sharing. catie
Post a Comment