Thursday, September 21, 2006

two thursday observations...

first, don't wear those stupid little ear headsets unless you seriously need to multi-task. when you stop multi-tasking - take it off. it is distracting and you look stupid. don't wear them to professional meetings, don't wear them when you are at dinner with me. i know you think they look cool but they don't .

second, when you are in an office setting and there is community food (ie. donuts). don't decide that it's your right to take them home to your children and assume that i won't eat a day old donut (because i will). unless you bought it - don't take it. didn't we learn this in office etiquette 101.

i think i'm a little cranky today. sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right on sister. I have decided I might not ever put anything for "the community" in the closet for fear he might take it home. I wonder how long he'll wait until he takes the rest of the chips and crappy peanut butter crackers? There's some juice in the refrigerator. Do you think he plans on taking that home tonight?