Friday, February 22, 2008

something else to add to my list of weirdness...

you may or may not know that e and his one remaining band member are suing an old band member who refuses to accept some financial responsibility. we have a small claims court date scheduled in a couple of weeks.

well today we got a phone call from a producer at the judge judy show. it is possible that we could appear on the judge judy show, airing our grievances (aka dirty white trash laundry) on national tv. if we are picked and everyone agrees it involves a trip to LA, all the fixings and if the judge rules in our favor the settlement will be paid by the show within 30 days.

so bizarre.

another random, weird experience that is absolutely priceless but unfortunately doesn't have a place on a resume...kind of like working with steven baldwin or lobbying in washington dc. this band has been at times a huge pain in the arse but it continues to surprise me by the interesting highlights.

happy weekending.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we have the source of your shallow breathing, you can feel Judge Judy seeking you out. Beware the Idaes of March!

Wis said...

Weren't we joking about that when you guys were here? I hope it happens I would love to see it. There is some odd target on you guys, honestly.

kara said...

You have more bizarre, random incidences than anyone I know! I'm a bit envious. But seriously, that's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, Judge Judy! That's awesome, but how did they find you?

-amy

Liz said...

I love Judge Judy.