i know this isn't for everyone but i'm so excited! you kc folks should come down for this.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey there....this isn't regarding the Lips poster (although interesting), but just to say I heard about your news & caught up reading.
First off, it sucks & I'm really sorry. I'm sure you're feeling worried (as fellow worrier, I relate), but truthfully, I can't imagine a better person who can roll with life changes than you. Just catching up on your blog, seeing all the cool (and unplanned) places that life has taken you & E this year....I just thought, although things are totally up in the air right now, you can honestly say you've had a rich & adventurous life lately. Certainly not boring. You could be back in Stateagencyville, and it'd be safe, but you'd be bored.
So, hope this is some encouragement. Hang in there. I know you will.
I would absolutely love to go to the skeleton march. I don't think I'll be able to make it though. I am due to be in OK on Nov 8 and a pre-emtive trip might not be wise. It would be worth it though. The lips are awesome.
+ i live in OKC
+ i'm always looking for a new goal
+ i think too much
+ i have way too many interests
+ i eat too much
+ i want to be an artist and an athlete
+ i have a dog named blu
+ i love willie nelson
+ i love npr podcasts
+ i am a nerd
2 comments:
Hey there....this isn't regarding the Lips poster (although interesting), but just to say I heard about your news & caught up reading.
First off, it sucks & I'm really sorry. I'm sure you're feeling worried (as fellow worrier, I relate), but truthfully, I can't imagine a better person who can roll with life changes than you. Just catching up on your blog, seeing all the cool (and unplanned) places that life has taken you & E this year....I just thought, although things are totally up in the air right now, you can honestly say you've had a rich & adventurous life lately. Certainly not boring. You could be back in Stateagencyville, and it'd be safe, but you'd be bored.
So, hope this is some encouragement. Hang in there. I know you will.
I would absolutely love to go to the skeleton march. I don't think I'll be able to make it though. I am due to be in OK on Nov 8 and a pre-emtive trip might not be wise. It would be worth it though. The lips are awesome.
Post a Comment