today i went to that cool car wash place that you drive through and get to vacuum for free. about half way through the car wash...i lost a mirror. yes, something (i'm guessing a big piece of washing equipment) managed to snap my passenger side mirror right off my car.
ahahahahhhhhhhhhh...that's all i can say about that right now.
except my father did always warn about those car washes...
a streak of bad luck for me you say...
but then again yesterday we went to the river (it's a long story that involved e's family and some river near ada) and i stumbled on one cool arrowhead and two arrowhead pieces. granted if your family isn't into that sort of thing than you wouldn't understand the significance of finding one and how you don't normally stumble on to 3 of them...
but i somehow did.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That totally stinks about the car wash taking off your mirror! I love those. For some odd reason, going through auto car washes really mellows me out. I'll turn off the radio, recline the seats, ahh.....There was one about 2 miles from OSUCity, and when I worked there, I think I visited the cars wash about 1x/week at lunch.
Post a Comment