i swear my forehead is tagged with a throw weird, bizarre situations at me sign.
i don't have a lot of time for details but i started my temp graphic design job today. it doesn't pay very well and it's on the southside (you have to say that with attitude) but the people are nice and very welcoming. so welcoming that i'm not sure they realize i am temporary. i've been asked to go to a meeting with their web designer, i've been set-up in their online meeting/review system, the length of my stay has been mentioned on a couple of occasion (along with my previous salary and how the company could afford a full-time designer)...it's true this would be a good turn of events if it came to fruition. but seriously, do i just ask for this stuff? because sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad...and i would like to learn how to control it.
i must go to bed soon...i've gone from a 5 minute commute to a crosstown 40 minute commute. sweet dreams.
Monday, October 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha, ha, ha, ha! Possibly full-time work on the south side? Never ever say anything to me again about where I live! I'm glad your first day was pleasant. I can't wait to hear all the details. Looks like now we can hang out in the ghetto.
-amy
You and Amy are the only southside girls I know. I believe west is best. lol
Post a Comment