I assume this isn't your family's photo. happy t-day to you! This is the only other pic I think I've seen with everyone on one side of the table, besides the Last Supper. hmmm. 10 days to trip o- rama!!
+ i live in OKC
+ i'm always looking for a new goal
+ i think too much
+ i have way too many interests
+ i eat too much
+ i want to be an artist and an athlete
+ i have a dog named blu
+ i love willie nelson
+ i love npr podcasts
+ i am a nerd
2 comments:
I assume this isn't your family's photo. happy t-day to you! This is the only other pic I think I've seen with everyone on one side of the table, besides the Last Supper. hmmm. 10 days to trip o- rama!!
Hope you guys had a good turkey day. Bottoms up to family times!
Post a Comment