the life of a fat girl in a skinny body...
he looks really different. Soon he will be driving I guess.
that was EDd by the way.
Yes, the kid is cute....but what I am really interested in is that delicious bed spread the cute kid is laying on!! Hi!
if I remember right, her sister got that at Target... I am pretty sure they don't carry it anymore though...Sorry!EDd
nope. i think she got it at walmart...i remember this because it was so shocking.all it took was a cute kid to get some activity around here...
no, I just figured out how to get this thing to let me comment. still can't comment on the photo blog though.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
he looks really different. Soon he will be driving I guess.
that was EDd by the way.
Yes, the kid is cute....but what I am really interested in is that delicious bed spread the cute kid is laying on!!
Hi!
if I remember right, her sister got that at Target... I am pretty sure they don't carry it anymore though...Sorry!
EDd
nope. i think she got it at walmart...i remember this because it was so shocking.
all it took was a cute kid to get some activity around here...
no, I just figured out how to get this thing to let me comment. still can't comment on the photo blog though.
Post a Comment