Wednesday, January 17, 2007

five days and counting...

well the cold continues and the ice/snow/slush is sticking like glue. unlike most oklahoma winters where the sun returns quickly, the sun is nowhere to be found. therefore, meltage is nowhere to be found.

this is out my office window.
















and look what i just read.

The National Weather Service said this morning as much as six inches of snow could fall this weekend in central Oklahoma. yippee.

it's a blah day.

1 comment:

a183 said...

GLOBAL WARMING. Today I had to park in the street and couldn't make it up my driveway or lawn. I had coffee with me (of course) so I had to pour out small hot puddles so that I could get little grooves in the ice to step in and get some traction. very McGyver like don't you think? I called b to come out and help me but he wasn't answering the phone. I hope my neighbors didn't see this parade. Thank God for coffee, again!