after years of wondering...who really are those nielsen families? we are, we are...
i'm so excited to fill out my little tv viewing diary and control the fate of tv shows.
i really am a nerd.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can blame you for bad t.v. staying on then. I'd like to request a few things: 1-please cancel "life of brian" 2-cancel "dancing with the stars" 3- make "lost" be #1 4- make "numb3rs" #2 - it's so bad, it's good. Thanks, C!
+ i live in OKC
+ i'm always looking for a new goal
+ i think too much
+ i have way too many interests
+ i eat too much
+ i want to be an artist and an athlete
+ i have a dog named blu
+ i love willie nelson
+ i love npr podcasts
+ i am a nerd
2 comments:
I can blame you for bad t.v. staying on then. I'd like to request a few things:
1-please cancel "life of brian"
2-cancel "dancing with the stars"
3- make "lost" be #1
4- make "numb3rs" #2 - it's so bad, it's good.
Thanks, C!
OH cool! I think we had to do one of those surveys years ago. I can't remember. I was young. You'll have to let me know how it goes.
Post a Comment